Simply a collection of tips that helped me to not only lose weight, but to live a better life.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Get inspired like a boss

Oh. My. Gosh. I don't care who you are or what your goals are in life, PLEASE watch this movie. If this doesn't inspire or motivate you, then nothing will! I cried watching this movie and you probably will too (depending on the amount of estrogen in your system right now)


Also, if you feel the urge to yell, "You GO Arthur, you GO!" you're not alone. I actually yelled it out loud through my bursts of sobs.

This is all I'm posting today. Watch it.

3 comments:

  1. That was awesome, Dana! I'll admit it, I cried too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Doesn't it just want to make you share it with the world? I would love to take yoga with Arthur :-) Maybe I'll put that on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete